I wen to the local swap meet today looking for 12 bolt parts.  As usual I struck out.  I did find one 2 series carrier but I kind of had my heart set on a 3 series.  I know there are spacers that will make a 2 series run 3 series ring and pinion.

1)   Does any body have one of these spacers?
2)   What company carries them?
3)   How much does one cost?

I know I have asked before but I am now ready to put the rear end back under the car.  Does any body have a 12 bolt carrier (or other rear end parts) they would be willing to sell?

Also, I noticed locally that there is a 1968 4 door 307 chevelle.  It looks to be all original and in pretty good shape considering the age.  If anyone out there would be interested in it I would be willing to stop and look for some more info.

Let me know and thank you to all

Ryan