Good deal Joe.  Can I ask what you paid for the paint job?

Ron
67 Malibu
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 8:32 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] (no subject)

Well everyone, I finally got my 69 Conv. Chevelle back from the paint shop after 1 1/2 years later.
it was worth the time, the car is so straight, and a perfect paint job.
I started a frame off restoration 3 years ago, and finally with the car back last week, I intend to have her finished by spring (hopefully).
I will be asking alot of questions, its funny how you forget things after so long, will be needing all new parts, nothing old on this car.
Thanks for letting me brag
Joe