Go to ebay, put "swivel bucket seats" in quotes select the box for searching title and description and search. Then create a robot. It'll be a matter of weeks before one appears.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:28 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] looking for

Don't know if any of you can help me or not but it will be a start.I have been looking for a 1977 Malibu classic station wagon for years..I am looking for the one that has the center console with swivel bucket seats...WE had a new one and loved it,at least till it was totaled by a snow plow LOL..I have never seen one for sale any where..So if any of you chev guys hears of one PLEASE get back to me

Thanks so much
Ron