pk let me ask i bought my son a 72 nova it is in great shape other than the roof (from the old vynil top) we want to paint the top i was wondering if anyone used the  por-15 on heavy rust what cannot be grinded out and replacing the top is out of the question ,i thought of por-15 then a new vynl top but with the color we ant to use it wouldn't look right ,so i was wandering if you can por 15 iot then maybe epoxy prime it then fill the rust crators then prime and paint or will it just bubble back up after a year or so