I don't know what colour that one was because it come painted and just had the paint code at the time. I don't have any 4spd stuff right now either.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 6:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Winter project

Looks like a good project Dave.On your website,the 70 you painted,what color red is it? I am redoing my 71 convt this winter and am looking at reds...I am leaning towards a 05 Corvette metallic red with lite gray real flame ghost flames.Also I am collecting parts to switch the auto over to a 4 speed.

Ron