There are tons of books out there but no "step by step" guide as far as I know!?

Example: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0879385693/ref%3Dpd%5Fsim%5Fb%5F3/102-3074323-3196934?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

From: Ringlein Thomas J Capt 40 ELRF/CC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Newbie - Question regarding restification sequence
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 07:21:05 -0000

Folks-

I am new to Team Chevelle - as of this morning in fact.  I have owned my
Chevelle since 1987, through High School, College, and beyond.  I am active
duty Air Force, and have an assignment to Fresno California pending for
April 2006. Finally, I am in a position to retrieve my car from my father's
house in central California and dive into a rectification - but need a bit
of help.

I am fairly mechanically inclined, but have never disassembled a car before.
I want to do a complete frame-off rectification, complete with powder coat
to the frame, brake and power train upgrades, the full works.  But is there
a publication or book that outlines the best sequence of events for a
successful frame-off rectification?  I already have an assembly manual, and
have nearly read it cover to cover.  I have a positive attitude, and fairly
decent budget, and 3 years to complete the project.  In order not to mess
things up too bad, and make the road to success more smooth, I am just
looking for a "playbook."  Does one exist?

Rinkys-

72 Chevelle Malibu in a state of disrepair

Diego Garcia, B.I.O.T.

THOMAS J. RINGLEIN, JR. Capt, USAF

Commander, Expeditionary Logistics Readiness Flight

40 ELRF/CC  DSN 315-370-3966  Pager 1460

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.com/