To: "Chevelle List" <Chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 11:23 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] 4 link Suspension - 65 SS

Hi Guys

As you know the 65 has a small wheel well which limits the tire size. I use a 225 x 14 x 70 series BFG. The rears are wore out and I need to find more traction. I can't go inside with a wider rim to any extent. I am considering going to a 4 link set up w/ coil overs and a slight tub with 15s at about 10 to 12 inches wide. This a street car. I will keep my 12 bolt and prefer to use the after market brackets. I do not want to modify the frame other than brackets and cross members where necessary. Do any of you have experience with this conversion?

Larry Williams