-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mike Holleman
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:18 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] orange vs. green anti-freeze

John, The best way to mix your antifreeze is use a clean drain pan, five
gallon bucket etc. dump in two gallons of AntiFreeze and two gallons of
distilled water, mix it up. Then pour through a funnel into the radiator. I
use a funnel with screen just to be safe. If you have leftover, mark one of
your now empty jugs as premixed and use this to add later. Your Elky will
hold most of four gallons if it is completely drained.
Mike