-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dan Mascheck
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 6:39 PM
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Steering column & steering unit!

Question number 5. It looks like I may upgrade my steering column. What does
everyone recommend? Flaming River, Ididit, something else?

I plan on upgrading my steering unit to a 12:1. Do you get someone to
rebuild it to spec or buy a new one? Also from whom?

  Dan Mascheck