Don't all 70 chevelles have front & rear deck lid springs- believe it was a 1 year feature.      Would you believe that I read & reread that msg several times trying to figure out what darin was talkin about...duh!    Hey my half-timers disease is slowly taking over.  Thats my story & I'm stickin to it.

i have always just had to fight them to get them in they cross in the middle after you get them in but it takes a couple of pry bars and some times a buddie to hope they dont fly loose and hit ya in the mouth ,lol, no nothing easy about them  sorry

Darin Bailey

--
Rick Schaefer
72 TPI El Camino