-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clint Hooper
Sent: 20. november 2005 02:46
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 3.73 gear question

I'm running a Motive Gear ring & pinion in my 69. Factory GM would be
nice,if you can find them. Careful set-up is more important than brand,IMO.
Clint Hooper H&H Custom,owner 1969 El Camino ProTourer 2001 H-D FLHR custom
bagger http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm