That's a good idea, John. I'm going to change mine right now.
----- Original Message -----
From: John Nasta
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:45 AM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Lots of SPAM lately

First, your primary email address should never be used on a list like this one, or posted publicly anywhere. Most people have the ability to create and check more than one email account. Create a separate address for public lists so that you can delete it and create a new one if spam becomes a problem. Most of these lists have a searchable archive, which is a great way to get email addresses. The address I use for this list is only for list mail. This is also a good way to tell whether or not subscribing to a list is causing you to get junk mail. I recently changed my personal address because I was getting 50 to 100 junk mails a day. My new address has never been posted anywhere and so far no junk mail.