I like that "buy now or wait until they're 2mil." I love Chevelles but anybody that pays that kind of money for a car that can be cloned so easily is brain dead. Gee whiz, they fake Picasso charcoal sketches that sell for a tenth of that. Why do people just believe these guys? For pete's sake, I could fake the photographs in a day or two with Photoshop and an old HotRod magazine. Build sheets? You can buy them on the internet. Cowl tags? Give me a break - there's a guy in every city who makes them. In today's muscle car market, there is not one single piece of ID on a 1970 Chevelle that is not faked and readily available. They fake passports - and that can land you in jail for a very, very long stretch. Why not fake build sheets - it's simple, cheap, won't get you a roommate named Bubba, and can make you just as much money. Anytime the money gets serious, the serious criminals put their single malt scotch down and get to work. They've been faking Chevelle documentation since the late 1990's when the best ones were only worth $25k.

Twotrack...
1970 SS owner with VIN docs from GM Canada...and a faked cowl tag because the exterior color was changed from raptor-poop brown to resale red and the interior from saddle to white. It cost $150 several years ago - they're probably cheaper now.