Jim,

That may not have been the answer your wife was looking for, but it was
(IMO) the only reasonable answer to give. :)

Happy Holidays to you too!

Herb Lumpp
http://users.adelphia.net/~hlump/index.htm


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of J. Brady
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 5:00 PM
To: Chevelle Group
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Santa Strikes


Well folks,

Today while doing the regular run to Walmart, I picked
my 4 month old daughter's Christmas gift..  It's a
remote control Herbie The Love Bug 1:6 scale.  The
thing's big enough for her to ride on!

I dropped it in the cart and when I caught up with my
wife, she just stared and said, "why are you getting
her one of those???!!!!"  My response:  "They were all
out of Chevelles.." (not the answer she was looking
for)  8^]


Happy Holidays,

Jim
'66 Malibu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jbiii/my66.htm
'59 Corvette (in alotta pieces)
www.59registry.com




__________________________________________
Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about.
Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com



Reply via email to