Take me on the tour with you and for free meals, I will sleep in the backseat!!

From: "Larry Shouse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Chevelle Security
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:35:35 -0500

My goal is to have my Chevelle done so I can go on the Power Tour next June. It's starting here almost in my back yard so I don't want to miss it. Just the thought of staying in some no-tell motels for 6 or 7 nights with my unprotected Chevelle sitting out there is a scary thought for me... Hell, I didn't get much sleep on my way back from PA when I picked up my Chevelle, and it was a basket case!

Larry