This time of year there aren't too many shows going on that I know of, but there is always the Towe Auto Museum.  It started out as a private Ford museum, but has branched out tho being a classic car museum.  It's been years since I've been there, but it's supposed ot be pretty cool.

http://www.toweautomuseum.org/

"D.R. Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Any list members here in Sacramento, CA? Wife came here on business so
I tagged along. Just wondering if any car shows etc. going on or is
there any car places to see while I am here. We are from Fort Worth, TX.

D.R. Jones

Yahoo! Personals