-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Fred Dowaliby
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 9:09 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Summit vs. Jeg's

Hi Herb,

I have also pretty much totally switched from Jeg's to Summit. I
particularly like their "no questions asked" return policy. Why, I even
successfully returned a cam after I had installed it and found the
resulting  piston-to -valve clearance to be too close.

Fred