-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Knight
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 8:16 PM
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] .060 small block

Hey guys, does anyone have any experience with a .060 350? I have a chance
to pick up a fresh short block for cheap, but I wonder if it will be prone
to overheating. I've never built or ran one .060 over. It would be a mild
build for semi-daily use. Any advice or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks, Brian