Tom, Mine came from Jim Butler Racing. He is Pontiac only. You may end up paying a little more than Hooker prices, but IMO Doug's are well worth the extra.
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Tomlinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 8:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Headers

I was looking for Doug's headers on the web the other day, and the web site said they were sold to Pertronix. At the Pertronix site, there was very little information that I could find on Doug's headers. However, on the Pypes site, they seem to offer Doug's headers, and have an on-line catalog.

Where do you get Doug's headers these days?

Tom Tomlinson

Mike wrote:

I also replaced my Hooker Headers with Doug's on my 65 GTO and am much
happier with them - mainly for the additional 1-2" of ground clearance.  I
used to bottom out every where I went with the Hookers - not so with Doug's.
Highly recommended.

Mike