These are parts I installed on my car in May 2004. I bought a front disc kit from True Connections and these are the parts that were in it. I have since replaced them with the "correct" stuff for the original restored look I'm after. These parts are functionally correct and worked perfectly on the car for 1 1/2 years and would be just what you need to save some money on a drum-to-disc swap. True Connections price on this would be about $325 + shipping, I'm asking $200 + shipping. Thanks for looking.
BillL

True Connections part #'s & description

BR 6780 11" Cad plated Booster
BR 6481 Prop valve-mounts on frame where the old brake failure switch is
BR 7110 Front brake line kit--metal lines from M/cylinder to valve & from valve to frame brackets for RF & LF brakes ???? Brake master cylinder--this was bought from NAPA-the oval shaped one like 68 & 69 -has no bleeders