I replaced my '66 with aftermarket bezels. To re chrome is more expensive but it's original. The aftermarket parts were a decent fit but not perfect.
Rich

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
A few questions questions regarding '66 Chevelle SS radio bezel and glove box bezels.

I have seen via aftermarket '66 radio bezels that are smooth faced and ones that has small ribbed lines going horizontal across the face Which is correct for a '66 SS?

My plastic chrome is all faded to yellow on my glove box bezel.  Any tricks to be aware of to remove this piece and are the aftermarkets decent.  My only other choice is to get what I have plastic rechromed if possible.

Thanks for the input,

Krister Meister
'66 SS #'s

Yahoo! Shopping