So far Modern Chevrolet in NC, who I buy all my parts from, has been great and offered to work with me.  I also emailed Goodmark Customer Service for input on their parts and they want to correct this too.  I will keep you posted and thank you everyone for the feedback.  Right now the parts are wrapped as gifts to my wife and twins along with the Custom Autosound, speakers and other dash components.  It's like "If you give a mouse a cookie" those will young kids will know the story.   I can't be the only one to give gifts that benefit my car hobby.

Krister

From: "Larry Shouse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
That's good to know. I will be buying those same pieces real soon for my 66 SS. Show quality or not, I would think it should be blem free and straight. When you go buy a radio or TV, etc, you don't typically see blems. Why should we accept anything less for our cars? There's lots of room between concourse quality and blem free in my opinion.

 Please let us know how things turn out for you.

Larry Shouse