Hey Sarge, which 4x club are you in?

Brian

From: "Fruhauf, Kerry A SSgt 3 CS/CCO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] 69 sold.....sniff....
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 15:08:24 -0900

Getting ready to move before summer.  I had to get some presents for
Christmas for the kids.  I'm getting some major work done on my
'Sploder.  I got the better value end of the deal, except I lost my
dream car.  I got $5000 cash, a '02 Polaris Sportsman 700 (It should be
sold by tonight for $4800), a mint condition 92 Ford Explorer (that one
will be for my wife), and he's going to fix the $3500 worth of damage on
my wifes Pontiac Vibe.

So now I have 2 Exploders, and the Vibe.

Sarge