From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Dec 22, 2005 12:18 PM
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] off topic corvette for sale

Mike

I'd love to, but court orders prevent you from doing things like this. Besides I just painted the frame and all I have on my car lift is a frame with a rear end. no front suspention yet, so I can't go anywhere. And now all my money is tied up in court. Feels like I'm standing on the center divider of a major highway buck naked. Or is it how a deer feels just before being "jacked"

Bill