From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Melanie Lopez
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 2:51 PM
To: Chevelle List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Chevellabration

Anybody get their January Chevelle World magazine yet ? I was told the only way to enter cars into Chevellabration is through an entry form in the magazine, and I have not gotten mine yet.  I already have hotel reservations and don't want to miss out on entering our Chevelle (even though it's not done yet, we have high hopes that it will be by June  !) .