Has anyone had any problems with Global West? November I bought a complete
Cat 5 system front to rear suspension for my 72 Chevelle. Over 5 grand++.
They shipped the packages, and I have a mechanic I work with on my car to
help install all the new stuff correctly. Well...when they shipped the
boxes. I loaded it into the mechanics truck, he took it home to his shop and
never opened the boxes like he said he would. All this time I thought we had
everything..

We have been very busy for months. The mechanic opened the boxes Monday and
noticed there were no spindles or brakes, everything else was there. I
thought I was going to have a major problem talking to Global West two
months later to find out what happened.

I called yesterday, and they said oh yes it was all shipped! After further
investigation, they found out there was a back order on the spindles and
brakes, so......they sent them today! The big quiz is....why they never said
anything about the back order to me for two months. The A arms are
phenomenally built. I am very happy with what I did receive!

I was really surprised about no notification. I guess it was my fault for
not opening the boxes. Oh Well!!

Dan Mascheck
Wharton, TX