-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Brad Olson
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 10:08 AM
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Manual steering & brakes

I'm going to look at a '65 4-door 300 Deluxe this weekend and
the seller told me it has manual steering and brakes.  Those of
you who've dealt with this setup, does it make a car significantly
less enjoyable and more demanding to drive for any length of time?
I'll probably be able to take it for a short test drive (weather
permitting) but I don't know if that'll be enough time to get a
really good feel for it.  Thanks!

Brad