Hammer's! On my new parts, I don't think so. One of my
personal rules is not not use a Hammer or BFH on
anything on this car. Not that I can answer about the
rivets. However, I used Stainless Steel, 8-32 and or
10-24 hex cap screws with nylon inserted locking nuts
on my grille center.

Mike

--- Larry Shouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Thanks. I'll check into doing it what way.
>
> Larry

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com