From: "Dale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:37:50 -0600
<Chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Barrett Jackson

The 66SS was suppose to be a 10K mile original and highly optioned; 4-spd,
360hp, etc.  I thought it was $125k as well but the BJ website says $135k
(lot 731 -
http://www.barrett-jackson.com/auctionresults/common/bj06results_s10.asp if
that's the same car). Maybe sometimes underwriters aren't all that naïve.
Many cars there are bought from the heart and not the head.  Except for
reported mileage there was nothing really that special about the car, IMHO.

Dale McIntosh
67 El Camino
1967 Chevelle Reference CD now available! <http://www.chevellecd.com>
ACES #1709/TC Gold #92