Hi Tom... I wasn't paying THAT much attention to it, so I can't argue it with you...it was awfully clean, so you're probably right. I've been surfing the Chevelle sites trying to learn everything I can about body work on these things and get some ideas for what
I want to do to mine... ;)  Cheers!

Ron