Well said. But your last two words are all you needed to say. Rock on. gm66

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 12:49:00 EST
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Barrett Jackson

 to me owning a chevelle is a hell of a lot more than money,and
by  the way im far from being rich . my chevelle has had to sit
while  i  payd bills  and raising my kids amongst other  crisis
in  life i was very lucky to find my 72 ss conv. and i only had
to  pay  1250.00 for it and on paper i am the 2nd owner after i
painted   it  and  drove it every day i came to realise that it
is  a part of me and extension if you will ,i have been offered
25,000 for my car years ago and i admit i thought  about it but
then  i  thought   all  i  would do was spend the money and  no
matter  what  car  i  replaced  it  with i would always miss my
orange  ss  conv.  i  refused to be one of the manny that years
later  after  the  moneys  gone  say "i wish i haddent sold it"
CHEVELLES RULE!!!

                         Darin Bailey

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.