From: Ron Zeppin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 7:12 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Anyone is the Phoenix area??

Hi all... I'm new to the list... I'm picking up a '68 Malibu from a buddy of
mine in the next month or so and am planning on a restification. I'm hoping
to find a good body man in the area. I'm in Tempe, but anywhere within 50
miles or so would work. Mainly looking for someone to possibly replace the
rear quarters...
I'm also looking for other chevelle owners in the Phoenix area to pick grey
matter with and generally bench race, run ideas by, etc.
If you're around, shoot me an email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks!!!

Ron