My first car ever was a 70 Camaro. The previous owner had decided to jack it
up in the back with air shocks so he could fit off-brand drag radials (think
knockoff MT Sportsmans) under it. To aid in quarter panel clearance, he cut
the wheel wells really huge and did a TERRIBLE job of bondo-ing new wheel
wells.  It looked like a 3 year old did it with PlayDoh.  When I took it to
the body shop, one of the guys came over with a hammer, hit the wheel well
and the whole quarter crumbled into a gray pile.

Classic Industries got rich off me that week! ;-)

Karl Groves
Master Certified CIW
http://www.karlgroves.com

Will Work For Parts: