Thanks Brad!

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad Waller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 7:32 PM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] How Harsh is Too Harsh?

Other than the anti-sway bar, I don't think there are any bushings to worry
about.  Ball joints, Pitman arms, tie rods, etc. have grease fittings, but
you get what you get from the manufacturer, and it is metal to metal as far
as I know.  You can't buy a poly bushing kit for these fittings, just A-Arms
and sway bars (bar mount and end links) in front.

Since you have the full tilt GW kit, get what else you need from them and
you can be sure that it will all work together, even if it costs a few
dollars more than PST or someone else - not that PST is cheap.

Brad Waller ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

'66 Corvette | 327/dead | 4-speed   | Wilwood Brakes | 245/45/16 BFG R1
'67 Chevelle | ex-SS396 | 355/700R4 | F-Body Brakes  | 275/40/17 Kumho MX