To: <Chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 8:52 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Chevella~Bration

This will be the first year to go to the Chevella~Bration has anybody stayed at the days inn before. What kind of family events do they have. I also just sent off my member ship application for the aces. My wife and kids are just as excited as I am I wish my chevelle had enough room to hall all of us so we will be trailing it down. Is there any issues with parking a trailer around there.Any info or suggestions would be great.

Thanks

AL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/858702