By loud I didn’t mean mine sounds bad J

I always get comments on how nice it sounds. It just is a little much on a long drive.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matthew Post
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 9:28 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List; The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Flowmaster

Thanks for all the responses.  So, I guess no one is running their SUPER 40's?

There supposed to be the 40 series Delta flows.  I have ran the 40 series before and they always sounded a little like a tin can.  The Super 40's are supposed to be deeper tone.  The sound clips sound different on their website, but it's hard to tell on my computer speakers.

Matt