That, was the issue, Mike. It seems as if I remember
when the head lights are on, the parking lights are
not on. What was the solution on that?

Also, my chrome moldings are just the factory tin or
whatever pieces and look to be in good shape. I can
buff them and have them installed when windshield is
installed.

mike