you now need to get a air reserve tank---the big cam did it.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 10:25 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Vacuum Loss

A buddy and I just got done with his 73 Camaro.  It has a 350 with a mild cam and power brakes.  The problem being that when you pull up to a stop sign and the motor idles down, you loose vacuum and the brakes almost completely let go.  As you can guess this is not good.  I know someone on this list can tell me what we dont have installed right or not adjusted right.  If someone is willing to help with some suggestions that would be great!  Thanks to all for the help.

Ryan
A.C.E.S.  #07184