thanks for the info trooper, im on my way to the store, tim

From: Trooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] radiator/ trans line
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:31:58 -0600

Yes,
 But don't just get a tap that's flat on the bottom. Get a tap called a
bottoming tap, they have cutting threads all the way to the last thread at
the end of the tap. They are used to bring the threads all the way down to
the bottom of a blind hole. They are available at a good hardware store or
autoparts store.Good luck

Trooper