Congratulations, Ron. That's a great feeling

Bob is exactly right about your oil and gas. If you can have it towed the 8
miles, I would do that and then drop the tank. I have found hair brushes, bolts
and other stuff in the tanks I have removed. Know anybody with AAA Plus? They
can have you towed up to 100 miles for free!! If that's not an option, at least
add/mix some fresh gas to your tank.

Good luck.

Rich