From: D.R. Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] carburetor suggestion

I have almost the same motor with a 2004R non-lockup trans (B&M) and
3.73 posi. I'm running 750 Performer and Performer intake. Motor dyno at 500HP and 500 torque. Will change intake to Performer Air Gap soon. I psersonally like the Performer carbs rather than Holley's. Course that is just what I like.

D.R. Jones

Jimmy C. wrote:

I'm am shopping for a carburetor and looking for

suggestions. I have a
454 ci that is 60 over , with flat top pistons not quite sure of compression. 113cc oval port heads ,it has comp cam with .526 lift int. & ex, duration is 230 deg., lobe seperation is 110 deg, stock valve train, edelbrock performer 2.0 intake. appreciate all suggestions. thank you ,Jimmy .C