From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2006 12:42 PM
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 66 L78 chevelle

YES MY 66 CHEVELLE IS VIN#138. BUT MY 66 ELCO CAME WITH SS OPTIONS HOOD DASH  GAUGES ECT. IT HAD A 396/375 WITH AC AS WAS TOLD BY THE ORIGINAL OWNER. HE SPECIAL ORDERED IT WITH  ALL THOSE OPTIONS. HE SAID HE SOLD IT BECAUSE OF ONLY 10 MILES TO THE GALLON OF GAS. I HAVE NO REASON NOT TO BELIEVE HIM. I JUST AM TRYING TO GO BACK ORIGINAL.

JOHN.