From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Tips or tricks for valve spring R&R?
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 00:33:11 EST

I'm just getting started on the e-mail list.  I noticed that you own a 69 Chevelle and a 69 ElCamino.  I also noticed that you were in Oregon.  I live in Vancouver and just bought a 69 Chevelle 2dr hdtp.  It is really nothing special, a 307 auto car, but it came to me as a frame off project.  It is going to be a couple years before I can start in on it, but would like to get back into the Chevelle sceen.  I have built a 69 Chevelle and a 69 ElCamino in the past and have been very happy with them.  I guess I really just wanted to introduce myself and see who is doing what locally. What part of Oregon are you in?  If you are into it, drop me a line and tell lies and talk Chevelle.  Thanks.
T-roy

Find flowers, candy and directions to a romantic restaurant with Windows Live Local