John, Do they have a roof for 64/67 Elkys?
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Nasta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 6:17 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] replacing 68-72 El Camino roof w/ new panel

Has anyone tried one of the new 1968-72 El Camino roof panels? I have not
sold one yet. I need to replace the roof on mine the next time around
because it used to have a vinyl top and there is rot in the drip rail area
that is starting to bubble up again. I assume they will fit well but I don't
know of anyone who has installed one yet. Any experiences out there?

John Nasta