Thanks Walt. Living in Florida, I don't think this Chevelle will see too much in the way of hibernation. I hope to drive it two or three times a week, all year. With gas prices as they are, I just hope I can afford it.

Larry Shouse

Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Fuel Filter

Larry,
    I'm sure the lining compound has changed over the years..so has
the fuel.  Like I said, I have seen the rubber linings dry rot on cars
that sat w/o fuel for winter or longer.  I haven't had any problems
and have not had to re-tighten the fittings.  The clear filter will
let you know what is going on.

Walt
http://www.personal.kent.edu/~wbainey/CHEVELLE.htm