Hi Larry,
First question, is the intermediate cable for a 66 the same as a 65? (I've got an extra one of those)
Second, how did it go with the grille rivets? Did you liked them? Where did you get them?

Chuck K
Apparently, nobody makes or carries the intermediate cable that goes between the tail light harness and the dash harness. This would be the flat one that goes under the carpet.

Does anybody out there have an extra one in their parts car you want to sell?

Thanks,
Larry Shouse

---  old post  circa  01/05/06  ---
It's time for me to install my new grill. The fastener kit I bought came with the original style rivets.

Anyone here have any experience installing these? Is there a special tool out there I can get, or make to install these rivets?

I have seen the screws on eBay that were discussed here, but would like to use original style rivets if I can.

Thanks for your help.

Larry Shouse