Very nice set-up Herb.

Larry
----- Original Message -----
From: Herb Lumpp
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Question About Fuel Fittings

Are you sure the -8 has a 3/8 pipe thread and not a 1/2"?  Instead of the dual feed lines, I went with Edelbrocks deal with the regulator.  The two lines going to the float bowls are -6 and line feeding into the bottom of the regulator is a -8.  I like it, it's clean and works good.  The fuel filter is back by the tank.

Herb Lumpp
http://users.adelphia.net/~hlump/index.htm