Folks-
I have never been to a Chevellabration because I have been overseas for 4
years.  I will find myself at an Air Force class at Maxwell AFB (Montgomery
AL) approximately 260 miles south of Nashville from 5-23 June - and may try
to dissappear for a day or so.  I see the event dates of 8-10 June are a
Th-Fri-Sat.  Is Saturday a "tear down" day that is not so good to see cars
and talk to folks?  I may only get to drive in on Friday evening and go to
the event on Saturday - would I be wasting my time?  I may be driving a Ford
or even (gasp) an import.  Would I still be welcome :-).

T.J. Ringlein
Ramstein Germany - USAF
72 Chevelle - in shambles