just curious here herb, but what did he want for the 427?

----- Original Message -----
From: Herb Lumpp
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Quick question!

Pelle,

Even though you won, you can always ask the seller if he has a flex plate for a big block.  If he does he might be willing to swap them for you and adjust the price a bit.  When I was looking for a 454 block a while back, I found a nice 427 block (lotsa $$$).  I contacted the seller and asked if he had a 454 block that he was willing to sell, he did, and I got a great deal on it.  It can't hurt to ask.