Well said!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ryan Langstraat
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 6:38 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Discouraged

Not to beat a dead horse here but....

I just checked the email and it looks like somone made the "mistake" of asking what the difference was between a flexplate and flywheel.  I too asked this exact same question when working with my 4 speed and I too got the exact same answers.  Some where helpful and some where down right discouraging.  All I remember is that Trooper and some others jumped right in on COPOCLONER and really let him have it.  That made me feel really good after feeling so stupid for asking such an "obvious" question.  So...to that person I say stick with the good guys on the list and they will help you all the time.  Dont let certain people get you down or discouraged.  I have always been told the only stupid question is the one you dont ask.

As a side note I would like to thank everyone that takes the time to help us new guys on here with the questions we ask.

We all share the common thread of loving Chevelles and after the day is over, that is all that really matters.

I'm done now

Ryan